Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My pair of chairs

A while back I did a post about my knock-off arco lamp that I have hidden away in storage. It will sit there until one day I have a house big enough to incorporate it into the decor (and once I convince everyone it really isn't a safety hazard!) Along with my mid-century lamp, I have two really cool chairs stashed away in storage as well. They are a pair that sit really low, are made of natural woven material, and fold up to be moved and stored easily. When my grandma passed away I knew there were two things of hers that I wanted - those chairs and her turquoise necklace, the two things of hers that I have loved since I was a little girl. I am pretty sure these chairs date back to the 50's or 60's, but I don't know anything else about them. Anyways, imagine my excitement when I spotted MY CHAIRS in these pictures!




Isn't it the coolest chair? And even better, I have two of them!
Related Posts with Thumbnails