Monday, August 2, 2010

Ikea White Grommet Drapes

I thought I would let you in on a little secret of mine. . .


The Ikea Merete white, grommet curtain panels are a personal favorite of mine. Not only are they super affordable, but they are also long, so that you can customize the length of them to fit almost any window. They also wash up well. (If you are like me and have a dog that likes to lean up against them on a regulary basis, or have kids with sticky paws. No problem, a little soap and bleach and they are as good as new!) These drapery panels are my #1 go to source for high style at a low price!

They are great when you need a simple, clean look and come in a number of colors (of course white is my fave.) These grommet curtains can be found elsewhere at a much higher price, so they are a steal of a deal at only $19.99 for a pair!












Related Posts with Thumbnails