Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

I had the pleasure of attending a wedding on Saturday in Santa Cruz, California. It was a very small, casual affair that included an 11:30 ceremony on the beach followed by a reception on the patio at the Ocean Echo Inn, catered by a local Hawaiian restaurant. The bride is an old friend of my boyfriend and we were delighted to be included in their special day! Here are some pictures from the event!


Here comes the bride. . . being walked down the cliff by her brother

It was an absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous day complete with stunning scenery! 

The bride and groom were wed by her father.

I think everyone, including myself, was in tears when the groom recited his wedding vows!



The bride and groom with their parents

The happy couple with the maid of honor, best man, flower girl and ring bearer's, which are the nicest, cutest family!

A close up of the cutie-pie flower girl

The table decor - I loved the white, lavender and green sea glass! So appropriate for a beach wedding.



Would you ever consider getting married on the beach? Having an outdoor reception? Or, tell me where you and your husband got married?! I would love to hear all the details about your ceremony and party!

To see pictures of a wedding that I did all the decorations for, go here


Related Posts with Thumbnails