Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.


Today's my birthday (incase you didn't notice by the little song I just sung to myself!) I've always loved having a June birthday! Today I turn 28 years old and I have to stop and wonder where the time goes?!


When I turned 27 last year I had what some might call a pre-mid life crisis, or 'quarter life crisis' and was dreading my birthday for the first time in my life. A lot has changed in the last year, and I am happy to say that I am pretty stoked about being 28!

Today I am having lunch with some friends, and then meeting my boyfriend and family for dinner--I can hardly wait! Cheers!
Related Posts with Thumbnails