Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello JPM Design readers! After a much needed month-long blogging break, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. My wedding went off without a hitch, the honeymoon was a blast but I am ready to get back to the real world, back to blogging and back to designing! (I'll share more details about the wedding tomorrow!)

Let's kick today off with a jolt of navy and orange! This is a bold color combo that I am really drawn to and I love the way the complimentary colors play off of each other. Plus, I think it's perfect for fall! Take a peak at a few examples of the awesomeness that is achieved when you pair these two colors together;


via Diane Bergeron


via David Jimenez


via Made By Girl

via Coastal Living





via Style Me Pretty




via Apartment Therapy

What do you think about this daring color combo?!


Related Posts with Thumbnails