Friday, November 25, 2011

Turquoise & Lime Green Christmas!

via BHG

 via Pinterest

via Wisteria 

via Desire to Inspire 

via Centsational Girl

via Veranda

via Pinterest

via Completely-Coastal

 via Martha Stewart

 via BHG

 via Dooby Design

via Unknown

Can you guess what theme I'm going with for my Christmas decor this year?! Yup, you guessed it. A little turquoise and lime green, a little silver and maybe even a couple of white star fish thrown in the mix. We'll see how it turns out! I'm recovering from the crazy Black Friday shopping trip and putting my tree and other Christmas decorations up today. Don't you just love the day after Thanksgiving?! I sure do :) I hope everyone has recovered from their turkey hangovers and has a wonderful weekend! 



 



Related Posts with Thumbnails