Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Musings

"Be faithful to your own taste because nothing you really like is ever out of style." -- Interior Designer Billy Baldwin

via Elle Decor 

 via Coburn Architecture 

via Rue Magazine

via Cote de Texas

via Bear Hill Interiors

via Emily Henderson 

 via The Decorista

via Kerrisdale Design 

via Adore Magazine

via House to Home

via Rue Magazine

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I spent mine doing a whole lot of relaxing. There is just something about the first sign of cold weather that makes me want to stay in my pajamas, curled up on the sofa all day watching movies! I'm glad I got in some R&R because the next couple of weeks are going to be BUSY for me. I have all sorts of projects going on and the first chance I get, I will fill you in on them. I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Related Posts with Thumbnails