Thursday, December 2, 2010

Elle Decor Showhouse - Basement

The lower level of the Elle Decor San Francisco Showhouse (which I attended two weekends ago) was absolutely stunning, just like the rest of the home. If you missed my tours of the first and second floors, go check them out as well!

Designer Erin Martin was selected to design the entire lower level of the showhouse and really pulled out all the stops! It's a large space that has several function including a large open area for watching TV, a lounging area in front of the fireplace, and a wet bar for mixing up a drink. Take a peak;

There is so much about this space that I adore, from that funky rope chair to the Moroccan coffee table. All the details give it a retro-bohemian-chic vibe!

The stunner of this room would have to be the custom black lacquered wall panels. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them!

Situated next to the media room is a seating area complete with a mirrored fireplace and two of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in! They are a pair of mid-century, leather swivel chairs and of course I had to test them out!

One of the several wet bars located in the house, is tucked into a corner of the basement.

A mirrored wall in the lower level bathroom creates the illusion of more space and also shows off the floor to ceiling tile work. Is it me, or have you noticed mirrored walls are making a comeback?!

Just off of a small office/reading room (which for the life of me I can't find any pictures of online, nor did I take any myself) is the most wonderful laundry room that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing in real life! This room alone is literally bigger than my own kitchen! I definitely wouldn't mind doing laundry as much if I was able to hang out in a space this cool! 

That concludes the tour of the Elle Decor Showhouse in San Francisco! Which room do you like best? (Go here or here to check out the others in case you missed them!) 

Related Posts with Thumbnails