Monday, December 27, 2010

Dreaming of a new Dining Room

I've mentioned time and time again how much I would LOVE to have an old farmhouse table combined with mid-century modern chairs (particularly Panton Chairs or Tulip Chairs) Last week while I was finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping at World Market I spotted a table and was instantly in love! It's the Provence Dining Table and is on sale for $524. It has that old farmhouse feel to it, but of course it's brand new and comes with a pretty decent price tag.

Available here

Since my current dining table and chairs are only a couple years old and they are still in great condition, there is no way I can realistically replace them at this time. So just for fun, lets do a little virtual redecorating! Here's what my dream dining room would look like:


Dining Table via here 
Chairs via here
Chandelier via here
Buffet via here
Art via here
Lamps via here

Related Posts with Thumbnails