Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Decorating Resolutions for 2011

Do you have any items on your New Years resolution list that have to do with your home? I sure do! There are several areas that need a little improvement around my house (like any decorator, my home is constantly evolving!) Here's a few things I plan on getting done in the new year. . .

My bar area is in desperate need of a little TLC. It has so much potential and just needs a little tweaking so this will be an easy project to complete. Here's the image that I am using as inspiration;

via Habitually Chic

My mom graciously gifted me a new sewing machine for Christmas. I plan on making some new pillows for the living room once I figure out how to sew. I am a huge pillow fanatic and have always wanted to be able to make my own to swap out with the seasons (or my mood!) I figure if I can buy discounted, designer fabric and sew them myself, I wont have to break the bank every time I'm ready for a new look!

via Apartment Therapy

I would love love love to do a little make over in my kitchen and take the upper doors off of the cabinets and arrange everything in an artful manner. I know it would totally transform my tiny little kitchen into something a little more chic and sophisticated! What do you think?!

via Decorpad

What about you? What's on your 'to-do list' for 2011?
Related Posts with Thumbnails