Monday, August 23, 2010

Best news I've heard all day!

I used to have a friend who ran a local drapery work room. I've done business with her since 2006 and was always pleased with the service, quality of work and low rates that she provided. When the economy started going south and business slowed down a year ago, she moved out of state to be close to family and I was devastated! Well, I just got a call from her this morning and she has moved back to California and re-opened her shop! I couldn't be more ecstatic! She has great rates on everything from custom window treatments to pillows to upholstery and does amazing, quality work. If I can design and draw it, she can make it! I'm looking forward to working with her again on upcoming projects.



Contact me if you are interested  in a quote for custom draperies, roman shades and other window treatments, bedding, pillows, cushions, or table linens. Shipping services are available to anyone in the US!
Related Posts with Thumbnails