Thursday, July 29, 2010

G'day Mate!

Does everyone have a bucket list? Ya know. . . an itemized agenda of things you want to do before you die? Well, I sure do. Amongst my list is to visit Australia someday. There's so many reasons why I would love to travel there. . . 





 . . . The fantastic coastlines and surf, unique wildlife, diverse climate,  the great barrier reef and Melbourne Opera House, just to name a few! Well, now I have one more reason I want to make the long journey to Australia!




Anna Spiro of Black & Spiro Interior Design (and the blog Absolutely Beautiful Things) just unveiled her new store in Brisbane, Australia last week. The new shop is chalked full of bright and fun decor, and full of color and sophisticated inspiration!





Someday I'll make the long trek down under to check it out in person! A twelve hour flight from Los Angeles isn't too, too bad, right?!


What about you, what's on your 'bucket list'?!
Related Posts with Thumbnails