Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday's Shopping Spree

I spent Saturday in Roseville with my two favorite shopping partners (my sisters!) and we had a blast. Although part of the Roseville Galleria is still shut down due to repairs (because of this) thankfully my three favorite stores weren't harmed and were open so I could do a little perusing! I could have spent all day in Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel and Restoration Hardware but we had lots on the agenda so I just popped in  to take a quick little looksie around. Here's what caught my eye at Restoration Hardware:

I loved this combination of rustic farmhouse table with upholstered nailhead trim chairs and double light fixture. Oh, and that oversized framed map completed the look.

I know a lot of people are so over these antlers, but I can't help but still love them!

I still love the subway art! What about you?

I'm considering this bedding from Crate & Barrel for a project I am working on (that I mentioned here.)

I love, love, loved this vignette at Pottery Barn! I adore the combination of dark wood dresser with the sleek white shelves. Add some beachy accents and a soothing wall color and it's darn near perfection in my book!

I spy with my little eye three Hicks Pendants! I LOVE this light fixture and am noticing them everywhere lately! 

That's all for now. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails