1. White Bedding
via Design is Mine
via Southern Living
I LOVE my white duvet and pillow shams that I picked up at Ikea a while back. There is nothing quite like a good set of crisp, clean white bedding in my opinion!
2. White Shower Curtains - While there is a monstrosity of colorful and pattern infused shower curtains out there that I love, white somehow calls to me the most.
via Country Living
I especially love white shower curtains with a little texture like this ruffled one, or like the waffle one I have in my bathroom.
3. White Towels - Growing up we always had a linen closet filled with white towels. I'm not sure if my mom just liked the look or if it was a choice based on convenience (easy to replace? easy to bleach to get clean?) Either way, I still love the look, feel and smell of clean, bleached towels! It sort of feels like I'm stepping out of the shower in a chic hotel room every morning!
4. White Sofas - Probably the best decorating decision anyone could make. Ever.
via Tobi Farely
via Diane Bergeron
5. White Drapes - This first image is a two-for with the white drapes and white sofa!
via Michelle Adams
I've blogged before about my go-to source for affordable, white drapery panels. They are so versatile and practical and work well with just about any style of decor.
Here's a three-for-the-price-of-one; White drapes, check. White bedding, check. White lampshades, (we'll get to that one in a minute) check. But notice how the room still has tons of texture and pops of color, even with all that white!
via Frank Roop
6. White Dishes - I'm getting married this year and I am ecstatic to be able to register for new dishes, glasses, serving ware, etc. You better believe they are all going to be white!
via House Beautiful
7. White Lamp Shades - I'm a sucker for a white drum lamp shade! Especially when paired with a fun lamp base like this silver one or the pair of gorgeous red lamps below.
via Margot Austin
via Belle Maison
Do you adore white as much as I do?!