Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Before & After

Here's a project I worked on a few years ago and shared with you here. At the time I proclaimed that I didn't have any 'before' pictures. . . But look what I found! Somehow, seeing the 'before' shot makes the 'after' seem EVEN better!

 Before

yuck, yuck and yuck! Dated oak vanity (and coordinating toilet seat) combined with water damaged linoleum isn't exactly the look the homeowners where going for. What was once a room no one dared to step foot into soon became the favorite bathroom in the whole house!

After

You can see more of the details on this bathroom in this post.

Contact me if you would like assistance transforming your home into something spectacular! Whether your home is in need of a total remodel or just a little sprucing up, I can help. Hiring a designer can help you save time and money!


Related Posts with Thumbnails