Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Business Cards!

I ordered a new batch of cards and they arrived in the mail yesterday! They turned out super cute so I thought I would share:


Let's face it, I'm no graphic designer (although that is a field I would love to explore more some day.) I've managed to fake my way through simple tasks here and there (mood boards, blog header, etc.) but coming up with my own logo and committing to it is something I have yet to accomplish! I have adored these calling cards for a while now but wouldn't you know as soon as I went to order them they were no longer available. So I created my own! I used Gimp (it's comparable to Photoshop, but is free to download and fairly easy to manuever) to come up with the layout and Zazzle to have them printed. They turned out fantastic! $16 and a few days later I had a stack of 100 new business cards waiting for me in my mailbox.
Related Posts with Thumbnails