Monday, January 10, 2011

Fabric Find

Like I mentioned in this post, there are several projects I want to get done around my house in the new year. Due to the fact that every spare penny I can find (in my wallet, in my bank account, on the ground, wherever) I am saving for my wedding coming up late this summer, I don't have a lot of dinero to put towards projects around mi casa. . . But where there is a will, there is a way! I am determined to check a few things off my to-do in the next couple of months and am going to do it on a major budget!

Imagine my delight when I spotted this at my favorite discount fabric store today!

via my iphone

I purchased a couple yards and then reserved the remainder of the bolt as well (just because it gives me peace of mind!) I'm not sure if I will make a valance for my kitchen out of it, or possibly pillows for my living room sofa. We shall see!

Here's a few projects other bloggers have completed with this same fabric. (By the way it's Wavery Cross Section and it's available here for a great price but I was able to snag it for an even cheaper price!)





Related Posts with Thumbnails