Monday, January 17, 2011

Cost Plus World Market Sale!

I was just in their store earlier today and couldn't believe some of the sales going on! While their furniture is in the lower to mid price and quality ranges, I have to admit World Market does have some really stylish pieces and great finds. Check out a few items I wish I could have swooped up and taken home with me;

Just what every living room needs, a nice neutral, contemporary style sofa!

 Ah, my beloved farm house table that I wrote about here is still on sale. . .  Tempting, very tempting!

This gorgeous apple green ceramic garden stool is just as juicy looking in person!

I love the design in the latice backs of these chairs!


Check out this post to find out why your kitchen needs one of these rugs! :)

These slipcovered chairs would go nicely with my Provence farm house table, don't you think!?

This bench is stealing the show for me! LOVE IT!

Most of these deals are only available in store, so get to your local World Market before the sale ends today!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails