Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vacation, here I come!!

It's official! I am burnt out beyond belief and taking a vacation! I've been ignoring my little blog lately because I've been moving offices, adjusting to an even longer commute, and have been wrapped up with 'life'. It's the first time in three years that I am taking a week off and it's well over due!

The boyfriend and I are leaving Lodi (where we live) on Friday and taking a little 'tour' of the central California coast. First stop will be Monterey for the afternoon where we plan to visit Cannery Row. Then onto Carmel where we are staying for two nights. Sunday morning we head out early to drive South down Highway 1 along the coast. We'll be stopping in San Simeon to visit Heart Castle (where I plan to take tons of pictures of the beautiful architecture to share with you!) Then onto Morro Bay and Pismo Beach where we will be staying three nights. While in Pismo we plan on going wine tasting, squeezing in some relaxing and beach time, and hopefully enjoy some sunshine. I should be back the end of next week, rested and recharged! Bon voyage!



Related Posts with Thumbnails