Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspiring Plate Walls

A few months back I started picking up plates here and there with the intentions of creating a focal point in my dining area with them. I purchased a few from Ross, TJMaxx and Marshalls, as well as Pier One and Goodwill, and I didn't pay more than $3.00 for a single plate. The assortment is neatly stacked in a corner in my kitchen until I plan to hang them. Maybe I will tackle this project this weekend?! I am not sure of the exact arrangement that I would like to do, but I am finding a lot of inspiration from these photos!


 via Design Sponge


via Belle Maison


via Apartment Therapy


via Apartment Therapy


via Desire to Inspire


via Modern Chic Facebook Fanpage


via La Dolce Vita


via Houzz


via Belle Maison


via Apartment Therapy


via Houzz


via Decorology


via Discover Interior Design


Do you have any plans for the weekend that include sprucing things up around the house? Or will you be outdoors enjoying the sunshine instead?!


Related Posts with Thumbnails