Monday, May 3, 2010

New Project!

I'm back from my vacation on the coast! Lets just say things didn't go so much according to plan, but a good time was still had! I'll share some pictures with you later this week. . .

Right now I should be outside sanding away on a table, but I am having some trouble getting motivated to start the project! I think I am still in 'vacation-mode'! A few weeks ago I found a small dining table at a garage sale for $15 that will be perfect for my sister. I am helping her redo her townhouse on the beach in Santa Cruz and I couldn't pass up this steal of a deal! I am thinking I am going to paint it a glossy turquoise, sort of like this picture below. The sun is shining and all I can think about is being back on the beach, lounging around and working on my tan! OK. . . back to work! Time to bust out the sander!




Related Posts with Thumbnails