Friday, May 27, 2011

High Style, Low Cost Ideas with The Zhush

Today I am so excited because Sue from the amazing blog The Zhush is here! I've been a long time fan of her blog and look forward to her 'Mondays Pop of Purple' every week!! She has a wonderful sense of style, a gorgeous home and she recently opened up a shop that is filled with all sorts of goodies! You can check it out here.


-----------------

Hi everyone, I'm Sue from The Zhush here to talk about getting the "designer look" for less! Lately, I've been coveting these Curtis Jere Urchin sculptures.


These mid century iconic pieces work with so many different types of decor and can add so much depth, dimension and style to almost any space. The originals sell in the thousands on 1st Dibs.

Which is why I'm so excited to be offering these fabulous brass "wall flowers"at zhush.com. These bestsellers look great either on a table or bookshelf or grouped together hanging on a wall, just like the original seventies sculptures. Priced between $30. and $50. each, they are a much more reasonable alternative and absolutely achieve this look for a lot less!


Thanks for having me over today!
 
-----------------

You know how much I love finding great deals on stylish home decor, and these definately fit the bill! Thanks so much Sue! Hop on over to her site to shop for other stylish home accents, gifts, fashion accessories and more! Here's a peak at a few pretties I have my eye on;






Happy Friday everyone! Make sure you check back next week when Sarah from La Maison Boheme stops by to share some more stylish yet affordable decorating ideas!


Related Posts with Thumbnails