Thursday, September 16, 2010

Upgrades and Transitions

I am super excited to report that I finally took the plunge and upgraded cameras! I have had my trusty little Canon Powershot Elph for almost five years. Don't get me wrong, I loved that little guy, but I started to feel like I needed more of 'grown up' camera. I got a (slightly used) Nikon D80 and let me tell you, it's amazing! I'm still in the learning process (f-stop, what? shutter speed, huh?) but even the automatic settings are producing some pretty sweet images for this beginner!


The calendar and the weather are begining to transition into fall which means my beloved summer will be a thing of the past. One of the reasons I love the summer time SO much (and try to hang onto it as long as humanly possible) is because there are always things going on - camping trips, get togethers, road trips, BBQ's, weddings, etc. I'm always on the go doing fun stuff with my boyfriend, family and friends during the summer. Fall is the time of year when things start to slow down and I actually find more time to do stuff around MY house. I'm planning on getting a number of projects done in upcoming weeks and I am looking forward to sharing them with you! Now that I have a fancy-dancy camera, I have no excuse for not taking more pictures of projects I am working on at my house, and projects I am working on with clients!

And just because no blog post around here is complete without a pretty picture, here's a lovely space to feast your eyes on, straight from the new online magazine, Rue. It launched today and I couldn't be more excited!!



Do you Rue?!


Related Posts with Thumbnails