Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sweet Melissa. . .

My sister Melissa recently moved back home to live with my parents. She's in the nursing program at Stan State and is working her booty off in school! (Remember me posting about helping my other sister Michele decorate her townhouse by the beach, back in June? Well, Melissa and Michele are twins!) Anyway, Melissa is dying to be done with school and move into her own home and decorate it just the way she wants. She's quite the fan of the color orange (which developed at the ripe age of like 5, even before everyone else jumped on the orange bandwagon!) I've started a collection on inspiring interiors featuring her favorite color, because I know some day she's going to hire me to be her interior designer :) Here's a little glimpse into my orange inspiration file, just in time for fall. . .


 (This kitchen is a little extreme, but I had to throw it in here!)























Related Posts with Thumbnails