Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holding onto Summer

If you know me, you know that summer is by far my favorite season. Maybe it has something to do with my childhood, or maybe it's because I HATE cold weather (and everything that goes along with it.) Either way, every year when it's starts getting dark out a little earlier, I can't help but be a little sad! If I could, I'd live in a world where I could wear my flip flops and enjoy warm summer nights all year round. Ok. . . back to reality! Although the weather in my neck of the woods is still in the triple digits, today is September 1st and fall is going to start creeping in before we know it. I'm having myself a little pity party, as this is the time of year I dread the most :( Here's an assortment of colorful, cheerful spaces, to help lift my spirits and remind me of warm sunny, summer days!

via Caitlin Wilson Design

via Decorology

via Decorpad

via Houzz

via House Beautiful

via BHG

via House Beautiful



 via Holly Dyment Interiors




via House of Turquoise

via Belle Maison



Related Posts with Thumbnails