Friday, July 9, 2010

Home Decorators

I've sort of had a love/hate relationship with Home Decorators for a while now. I had one bad experience ordering a console table from them two years ago for a client, and since then I haven't gone back. (Isn't it weird how customer service can make all the difference when choosing who you buy from, and who you don't?!) Their merchandise is on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to price points (and quality) but they can be a good recourse when you (or a client) is on a tight budget (and you can't find what you need at Ikea or Target!)

The Home Decorators catalog arrive in my mailbox every so often and I usually flip through them quickly, and then toss them because it seems like they continually have the same merchandise and I rarely see anything fresh and new. Well, imagine my surprise when I flipped through the latest catalog and saw a little something like this. . .































Yep, Martha Stewart recently launched a new line of furniture and accessories in conjunction with Home Decorators! You can check it out here


What's your favorite go to resource for inexpensive home decor?

Related Posts with Thumbnails