Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I spy. . .


The Marjorie Skouras Turquoise Empire Chandelier!

 



  

  

  



You may or may not know that I have a soft spot in my heart for all things turquoise. Whether it's jewelry, clothing, fabric, paint, lamps, etc., I love it all! (Just imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon House of Turquoise a few months back. It was like destiny--a blog dedicated completely to turquoise interiors, what more could a girl ask for?) The moment I first spotted the Marjorie Skouras Turquoise Empire Chandelier in the first photo above from House Beautiful, I was in love. Could there be anything more perfect in this entire world?! Although this chic chandelier comes with a cool price tag of $6,900, I'm not going to let that stand in my way from one day owning a beaded turquoise beauty of my own someday. Even if I have to make one myself. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails