Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Featured Designer; Angie Hranowsky

Have you ever stumbled upon a designer whom you are not familiar with, and realize upon perusing their website that you already have half of their portfolio saved in your inspiration files? Well, that's what happened to me recently when I realized Angie Hranowsky was the designer behind some of these rooms
that I have been drooling over for months! I just didn't have a name and face to go with them until now. After spending quite some time scrolling through her website and portfolio I must say, I had to wipe the drool off my face a few times! I love, love, love her work and feel like her design style and taste closely resembles my own! As a (newbie) designer  I find myself drawn to so many different styles that it's hard to pin point and define my own personal "look". Well, the work of Angie Hranowsky is as close as I think I have come! I love her playful use of bold colors, clean lines and mixture of vintage and new pieces. Her style is fresh and modern, but casual at the same time.

For more on Angie Hranowsky, check out her website, and you will find that she is not only an amazing interior designer but also established in the graphic design business. This girl has major talent! 


 
I originally spotted this image last week on Strictly Simple Style. The use of orange and turquoise is what drew me in but that coffee table is what had me hooked! 

 
 One of my favorite color combos, orange and pink, is used here. The soft lavender walls and sparatic use of gold tie all the elements in this room together!

 
Any room utilizing bamboo shades, the color turquoise and an orchid is always going to capture my attention!

 
I've seen images of this bedroom several times, but never from this angle! Words can not express how much I love the blue chandelier and bamboo (Louis XVI resembling?) chair!

Here, Angie (we're on a first name basis now ;) displays her ability to play with patterns. The rich black panels and stark white mantel are what ground the room. I also LOVE that Moroccan side table!

 
The styling displayed here is practically perfect in my book!

I love the mix of the modern parsons console with the the traditional black shades and upholstered bench seen here.

 
I'd kill for this suzanni quilt! Although, I would probably be more inclined to hang in on a wall. It is beautiful when paired with the traditional furnishings and pale aqua walls in this stunning bedroom.

 
I love all the traditional elements in this room and the white bamboo chairs. I particularly am drawn to that painting over the buffet. The colors in it seem to be what inspired this entire room!

 
 This is Angie's own living room. There are so many elements that I love here! It's casual but fresh and funky at the same time! That magenta sofa is my favorite element in the room.

 
I originally blogged about the Coastal Living's Idea House back in September. I fell in love with this entire house only to find out later that it was the work of Angie Hranowsky!  What a coincidence ;)

 
The bold use of pattern in these drapes are complimented by the rich wood tones and blue-gray walls in this stunning dining room.

 
 Love, love, love this nursery! Again, modern meets traditional with a bold colors and clean lines. I particularly love the turquoise banding on the parsons chair. I think tiny little detail is what makes the room!

I love the contrast used here with the white furniture and chocolate brown walls.

 
 Capiz chandelier, painted rattan klismos chairs and punches of pink, what girl wouldn't fall in love with this dining room?!
 

Related Posts with Thumbnails