Monday, January 2, 2012

Room of the day



I absolutely adore this bedroom by Los Angeles designer Vanessa DeVargas! In my book, you can never go wrong with a white upholstered headboard (with nailhead trim) and crisp white bedding! I love the custom two-tone drapes with gray trellis fabric and pink trim that coordinates with the gray chevron pillows with pink piping on the bed. It's just proof that it's all in the details! I also really love the look of the layered flokati rug ontop of the jute rug. The bookshelves with wallpapered back shelves is also a nice detail. The whole room is just super cute, don't you think?!

I have a quick little announcement to make. . . I'm leaving tomorrow to go on vacation to Southern California with my husband, step kids and in-laws. We'll be going to Disneyland and Universal Studios, soaking in the warm sun and getting all sorts of great family time in. I can't wait!! I'll be back next Monday to my regularly scheduled posting, so stay tuned! See you in a week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails