Thursday, September 1, 2011

Room of the day & New Sponsors!

via Knight Moves

I'm excited to introduce a couple of new JPM Design sponsors! 


The first is Judy Bell who has an Etsy shopped filled with gorgeous watercolor paintings. She does both traditional and contemporary watercolors of elegant flowers and landscapes in colors that are clean and timeless.



 To see more visit Judy Bell Watercolors on Etsy!

The next newest sponsor is a mixed media artist who also has a shop on Etsy. Lulu's Sandbar is filled with all sorts of unique and eclectic handmade items. 


 Wedding Gift Tags

 Wedding Ribbon Board

To see more of Lulu's fun stuff, visit her Etsy shop here! I want to send a big thank you out to all of my sponsors as well as my readers!!! You guys make this whole blogging thing so much fun! :)

Contact me if you are interested in advertising on JPM Design. I offer affordable packages and would love to team up with you and your company!
 

Related Posts with Thumbnails