1. She owns and operates a retail store/design studio/online shop (hello, my dream!)
2. Her house looks like this;
3. Her portfolio looks a little bit like this;
4. She gets to shop for cool stuff like this to sell in her shop;
5. She has this amazing eye for combining kick ass colors, patterns and textures.
6. She gets to bring her dog to work. Everyday.
7. She wears crazy-cute clothes like this;
8. In addition to furnishings and decor she sells jewelry and other girlie baubles in her store and in her online shop.
9. Her inspiration board looks like this;
10. She's stylish, hip and hilarious, without trying to be.
Since we're on the topic of obsessing over Jamie, her blog and her shop, here's a few things she has available that I'm dying to get my hands on;
I know it takes a lot of hard work to simultaneously run a retail store, design business, blog and online shop, but wouldn't it be fun to be Jamie for a day?!