Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bathroom Update

I am in the middle of redoing my bathroom and came up with an inspiration board to share with you:



This is the state of havoc that the bathroom is in right now:


 I am painting the existing oak cabinet white as we speak (I'm in between coats of paint!) and new hardware will go on the cabinets as well. The walls will get painted next in Olympic's Oasis (from Lowes.) The next thing on the agenda is installing a custom made (by my carpenter--aka sweet boyfriend) concrete counter top with recycled, crushed glass embedded in it. On top of the counter will be a ceramic white vessel sink and faucet in a satin nickle finish. I have already purchased the light fixture and will be shopping for a mirror this weekend. I am in love with this shower curtain but not in love with the price tag, so I might have to get creative and DIY my own version!
Related Posts with Thumbnails