Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bathroom Progress

I have been diligently working away on my bathroom as time (and energy. . . and funds. . .) allow. There are still SEVERAL things on the to-do list but I was so excited to share the progress, I couldn't help but take some pictures last night! Here is what we started out with:

Before

And here is the progress to date:



So far I have painted the walls, ceiling, vanity and replaced the mirror (that I had to paint too.) We replaced the light fixture and added new hardware to the vanity. New shower curtain, bath towels (not shown) and artwork have been added as well. I think with the few cosmetic changes the space is looking much better already!

Like I said, there is still a lot to do (ie: replace the outdated counter top, sink and faucet as well as add a tile backslash.) The boyfriend says the beige toilet needs to go too (and I won't argue with that!) I am still on the hunt for the perfect rug, as well as additional artwork. The space is a work in progress, but what room in my house isnt?!



Related Posts with Thumbnails