Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you, but this week has flown by for me! I'm not sure if it's because of the holiday on Monday or because I've been so busy, but I can't believe Friday is here already. I'm working with a couple new clients and am excited about the upcoming projects I have going on. Here's a little teaser on some items I'm purchasing for a clients family room;

source
source
source
This rich color palette of reds, golds and browns just screams coziness and Fall to me! I think the room is going to turn out to be a warm and inviting space that is also super family friendly. I'll share more of the project here on the blog when it comes to installation time. . .

Is the weather starting to change where you live? We're having cooler mornings here in California but the afternoons are still in the low 90's. I can't complain, I like to enjoy summer as long as possible before easing into fall and cold weather!


Related Posts with Thumbnails