Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Savoring Summer

While the rest of the world is already knee deep in fall fashion, football, Halloween decorations and thinking about cooler weather, I'm hanging onto summer as long as humanly possible. . .


via Sunset
via Absolutely Beautiful Things


via Belle Maison

I'm still picking fresh veggies and flowers from my garden, dining al fresco and planning a trip to the beach. What are you doing to savor the last few moments left of summer? 

YEP, it's true. . . I've finally returned from an unannounced blogging hiatus and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. (To read or understand why, this post from earlier this summer sort of sums it up.) Anyhow, I'm excited to be back to posting, chiming in on the latest decor trends and sharing some exciting new projects I have going on! Thanks for sticking around :) 





Related Posts with Thumbnails