Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Family Photo Table

Out of all the projects I'm working on for my upcoming wedding, I think I might be the most excited about the family photo table I am creating! I asked my mom as well as my fiance's mom to gather up photos from their weddings and their parents weddings as well. I even have a few sets of great grandparent's wedding photos too! I'm going to be displaying them around the guest book (thumbprint tree) for every to look at and even made little plaquards to let everyone know the couple's name and the year they were married. I didn't think this small project would be something I turned out loving so much, but I think it's going to look great! You'll have to wait till after the wedding to see how my picture table turned out!

via Style Me Pretty

Have you seen this done before at weddings? What's your favorite personal touch you've seen lately that a couple has incorporated into their wedding?


Related Posts with Thumbnails