Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ikea Cabinets

There is no denying the fact that I LOVE Ikea. I've perused the kitchen cabinet section of Ikea a million times and admired their variety of styles and easy-on-the-wallet prices. I've also read excellent things about the durability of their cabinets (and 25 year warranty!) and I would totally use them in my own home or in a clients home if the budget was really tight. Take a look at these super-stylish kitchens. Can you believe they are Ikea?!

 via House & Home

 via Carol Creed

via Sunset

via Sarah Richardson

via Decorpad

via Samantha Pynn

With the right flooring, countertops, backsplash and fixtures selections, Ikea kitchen cabinets can look like a million bucks! So what do you think. . . have you ever installed Ikea cabinets? Would you?


Related Posts with Thumbnails