Thursday, July 19, 2012

Show and Tell

I recently completed these initial design boards for two different clients and thought I would share them with you;



The first kitchen design is for an online client of mine who lives in Seaford, New York. Her kitchen is basically a blank slate (except for the existing cabinets and countertops.) I selected several industrial-style items such as the barstool, pendent lights and stainless steel subway tile backsplash. I injected some color by means of a large rug and some fun wall art.


The second board is an entry design I came up with for a local client of mine. The homeowners recently purchased a split-level home in the country and I'm helping them decorate several rooms in the house. They are a fun family of four with traditional-meets-modern tastes.

I'll keep ya'll up to date with the progress of each project, so stay tuned!





Related Posts with Thumbnails