Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Quicky

I've been working with an online-design client for several months to help her transform several rooms in her home. We started off with the living room (you can see the design board here) and she has been pulling the room together ever since. I thought I  would share a quick 'before & after' with you, you know, just a teaser ;) Once the room s completed (the gallery wall is still a work n progress) then I will share more photos of the space. Until then, here's how the fireplace wall is shaping up;

Before

After
After
These photos were taken the day of her daughter's birthday party - isn't that photo garland adorable?! I really love the way the gold sunburst mirror looks above the freshly painted, white fireplace. Oh, and did you catch a glimpse of the turquoise ceiling?! YEP, I said turquoise! It turned out fabulously and I am so happy that my client went with my suggestion. . . More photos of the space to come later so stay tuned! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails