Monday, March 26, 2012

Wine & Roses

A few weeks ago I announced that I am going to be featuring more local wedding and party related stuff here on the blog. In an effort to keep this series of posts going, today I thought I would put the a spot light on a place that is literally right in my backyard (Ok, it's more like a mile away but nonetheless it's super close to where I live.) Wine & Roses is a hotel, restaurant and spa located in Lodi, California.





With 87 guest rooms and suites, restaurant, full-service resort spa, pool, fitness center, and indoor/outdoor event venues that accommodate anywhere between 10-350 people, Wine & Roses has long been one of the most popular wedding venues in the area. They host over 700 events each year including weddings, intimate social gatherings, corporate meetings, board retreats, training seminars, reunions, memorials, family celebrations, holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and much, much more.

The property is nestled just outside of town and is the perfect place for an indoor or outdoor wedding, all year round. (Although if you are interested in their venue, my recommendation would be to book as soon as possible!) They have several different areas for hosting events such as the Garden Ballroom, Wedding Garden, Pavilion and Cellar Room & Patio. Take a peak at a few gorgeous weddings they have hosted;







If you are interested in having your wedding or next event at Wine & Roses or would like more information, visit their website here.

If you are interested in JPM Design's Event Styling Services, contact me. I work with brides to help them translate their ideas and visions into a special celebration! We will work together to create a wedding that truly reflects your personal style. I can assist you with everything from invitations to flower arrangements, decorations and more.
Related Posts with Thumbnails