Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspiring Bedrooms

I just thought I would take a moment to post some pics of some of my favorite bedrooms I have run across recently. In the picture above, I absolutely love the upholstered, tufted headboard. Keeping it neutral allows for you to let your imagination run wild! I see myself switching out the pillows and other accessories in the room on a regular basis in order to keep things fresh, alive, and exciting!

I am in love with the idea of painting a headboard! Think I might try this at home!

The picture above is one of my all time favorite bedrooms. By keeping the furniture, window coverings, bedding, etc. neutral (white, my favorite!) it allows you to add pops of color with pillows and accessories. And I must say, the mirrored chest is gorgeous! I am in love with this room!


I'm not sure why I am drawn to this bedroom. Maybe it's the large scale light fixture or the cool shaped headboard. I'm not sure, but it looks awesome!


I love this little, quaint bedroom that looks like it's tucked away in an attic somewhere. What a great idea to use fabric and two curtain rods to create a headboard/canopy! I love it!


Purple, black, and a splash of yellow go a long way!


I love this Arabian inspired upholstered headboard! Also, the colors and textures in this bedroom are amazing! So fun!


I love that most of the furniture and accessories in this room are white, but the walls speak to you! It's very dramatic but very welcoming at the same time. Purple is one of my favorite colors but I am always hesitant to use it in interiors. . . Maybe some day I'll have a purple painted room with white furniture and accessories that pop. Oh, and can't forget the arrangement of lavender and pink hydrangeas and the beautiful crystal chandelier! Love it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails