Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My 30th Birthday Party

I mentioned on the 8th that it was my birthday and that some family and friends were throwing me a cocktail party in my honor. We had about 40 guests come and celebrate my 30th birthday on Saturday, June 9th. The theme was pink and gold and there were all sorts of glittery decorations, pink flowers and fun details. We had tons of finger food appetizers and desserts as well as a champagne bar and fun mixed drinks! Here's a few pictures from the big event;


All sorts of tasty appetizers!



Dessert bar. . . Yes those are oversized champagne glasses filled with pink hydrangeas!
That's me in the pink dress in the middle

My sparkly gold shoes!

The champagne bar was a huge hit!

. . . And so were the pre-made mixed cocktails. Raspberry Mojitos and Sassy Strawberry Lemonade

Hydrangea centerpieces in gold spray painted bottles


A million thanks go out to Melissa, Michele, Jean and especially Carol for all your hard work and for throwing me such a fun party!!! Love you girls!
 

Related Posts with Thumbnails